Length: 4 Days
Hours: 8:30 AM -5:00 PM
The Application Server course is a 4-day, instructor-led class designed to provide a fundamental understanding of the features and functionality of Wonderware Application Server. This course provides lectures and hands-on labs to supply and reinforce the knowledge necessary to use the ArchestrA tools and services in the System Platform for plant modeling.
The class demonstrates how to use Application Server technology to connect to field devices, process data, run scripts, handle alarms, and historize alarms and events. This course also provides a fundamental understanding of application maintenance, real-time alarm recording, and security settings, and describes how to set up redundancy for data acquisition.
Additionally, the course will provide a fundamental understanding of Galaxy maintenance, real-time alarm recording and security settings, and how to setup redundancy.
Individuals who need to configure or modify Application Server applications.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create a new application
- Model the plant floor
- Employ rapid prototyping using a data simulator
- Acquire data from field devices
- Configure data communication redundancy
- Work with alarm and history configurations in an application
- Maintain application functionality using import and export
- Define the security model for the application
- Implement .NET Scripting to enhance application functionality
- Back up and restore an application
Register for the Class
Upon registering for this class, you will receive a confirmation email that will contain instructions describing how to pay for the class.