Length: 2 Days
Hours: 8:30 Am – 4:30 PM EST
Cost: $1,220 / person
20% off for Virtual Training – Now: $976
The Historian Server 2014 course is a 2-day, instructor-led class designed to provide a fundamental understanding of the features and functionality of Historian Server for both System Platform and InTouch tag-based applications. This course provides lectures and hands-on labs to supply and reinforce the knowledge necessary to use Wonderware Historian Server. The class will demonstrate how to use Historian Server for SCADA and factory data from both Wonderware Application Server and Wonderware InTouch tag-based applications. This includes how to configure, historize, and retrieve data using multiple retrieval modes, local and remote summarization, replication, event monitoring, and other features.
Objective: Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Historize data from Wonderware Application Server
- Historize InTouch and I/O server data points
- Distinguish between multiple retrieval modes
- Retrieve data using time domain extensions
- Configure Historian Server tags for local summarization
- Use a Tier-2 Historian for replication and summarization
- Import, update, and insert history data
- Create and configure events
- Manage and maintain historical data
Audience: Application developers, engineers, system integrators, and other individuals who need to either historize, analyze, and maintain data from Wonderware Application Server or from a tag-based InTouch application.
Before signing up, please check your connectivity using this site: https://cloud.skytap.com/connectivity
Once on that site, make sure you are testing the US-East region.
Once the test is done, click the “What does this mean?” or use this link: https://help.skytap.com/HTML5_Connectivity_Checker.html#Interpre
*** IMPORTANT: Upon registering for this class, you will receive a confirmation email that will contain instructions describing how to pay for the class.